Prices for Plastic Surgery & Other Treatments
Prices for plastic surgery and other specialist care can vary greatly between different clinics; this also goes for the quality. As a patient it is therefore important to consider what one actually pays for in terms of quality.
You can find our prices for each particular operation in the left hand menu.
Pricing for plastic surgery and specialist care
All prices Art Clinic quotes on plastic surgery and specialist care are total prices. This implies that all services and materials, for instance (1) compressor clothing, (1) sports bra (with breast augmentation), anaesthesia and follow ups, as well as narcosis or local anaesthesia are included in the quoted price.
Certification and photo copies
Print out of referral/statement (specialist): 1 500 kr
Request for photocopies on CD before/after surgery: 0 kr
Price per extra night, incl. meals and observation ( in cases when accommodation is not included in the surgery) 3 900 kr
Art Clinics prices are based on the following circumstances;
- Our facilities and equipment have full hospital standard
- The clinic supplies advanced equipment and qualified personnel
- In certain instances the patient only pays for their public share
The clinic can, at a cost, offer pick up for patients arriving to Landvetter Airport, the bus terminal, the central station or any other location that has been notified in advance.
When desired we can organise clinical statistics to illustrate patient satisfaction etc.
Our competence guarantee includes the following;
- All surgeons are authorised and possess special competence
- All other personnel are authorised within their tasks and areas of responsibility
- We have an affiliated anaesthetist who can provide surgeries under general anaesthetic with qualified surveillance during and after surgery
- The patients lie in two bed rooms during their stay at the clinic and have free access to telephone, radio and TV
- Meals after surgery are included in the price
The pricing for different procedures and treatments are influenced by a range of factors, which depends on which type of procedure is done and how many resources are demanded, in the sense of personnel required aftercare, equipment, facilities, preparations, check-ups and follow-ups, day/night time.